Last May, over 250 estimation, preconstruction and VDC professionals gathered in San Francisco to learn about the latest technology and tools for model-based quantity take-off and bid management. Following that success, Advancing Building Estimation has grown to encompass innovation throughout all estimation processes.
What’s New for 2017?
- A much larger venue, offering a more interactive experience
- Break-out rooms offer choice of sessions to ensure you can focus learning on your priorities
- Greater representation from designers and trades
- More detailed demonstrations and insights from leading technology providers
What’s on the Agenda for 2017?
- Optimizing data transfer between designers, GCs and trades
- Integrating 3D & 2D quantity take-off
- Synchronization of estimates with design iterations
- Leveraging historical data for conceptual estimating
- Subcontractor prequalification and trade estimation processes
- Adopting lean principles in preconstruction
- Training and engaging staff
- And Much More!
Download the full event brochure, which includes details on every session and speaker at the conference. Last year this event sold out (actually, it sold out twice!). So be sure to check out the event brochure today, and register your place before it’s too late!